Ebay banner

Friday 28 January 2011

Theme Thursday - Turn

Struggling to submit something from my vintage postcard collection to Theme Thursday, this week I dipped into my CD collection instead to find a suitable offering for the theme. This is probably not may favourite Byrds album (that honour would probably go to Younger Than Yesterday or perhaps The Notorious Byrd Brothers) but this is still a great album.

The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!

Check out my web site for various CDs and records for sale

6 comments:

  1. I will admit to not knowing the album, but I absolutely LOVE this song! What a great choice for Theme Thursday - I followed the link from the Theme Thursday site and have enjoyed browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv! Luv! Luv! The Byrds!...
    AND.
    this is one of my favorite tracks!

    Great 'Theme' Post

    {S.T.U.F.F.}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now that song will be on my mind all day....

    Good thing I really like the song!!

    : humming along :

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice...great pick for the theme...and now that song is stuck in my head...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hummin' this tune ever since the theme came out! Good to see I'm not the only one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! "the byrds play dylan" was one of my father's big faves when i was young and he played it... A LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.