Ebay banner

Friday 8 April 2011

Some more recent musical discoveries - Sunforest, Linda Perhacs

I've had a bit of a break from lastfm recently as I realised that I had a huge backlog of CDs I'd bought but hardly listened to. However, this week I have started listening to lastfm again and have discovered some more wonderful music.



Some of my favourites of the week include a group called Sunforest, who made just one album in 1969 called Sound of Sunforest and an artist called Linda Perhacs who also made just one album, Parallelograms in 1970 (and then apparently spent the next 25 years in dentistry).

Find these CDs on amazon.co.uk ...


Find these CDs on amazon.com ...

For more of my favourite music and books, have a look at my UK amazon aStore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.