Ebay banner

Saturday 28 November 2009

A few morth "worthy contenders"

Just realised I never listed any Loop my "worthy contenders" section. Heaven's End by Loop was such a great record. I only ever had it on vinyl and haven't heard it for years. Lastfm seems to have a few Loop tracks but I may have to get the CD. I bought the vinyl way back in 1987 on the recommendation of a work colleague at the time. I had no idea what I was in for but remember being very impressed. I tracked down some of the early 12" vinyl releases as well ... Collision, Black Sun and 16 Dreams, but these are alas long gone. He also recommended Spacemen 3 which unfortunately I didn't listen to until much later but I would probably also add Sound of Confusion into the worthy contender list as well. Perhaps I'll get around to creating a top 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.